CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Employee D.C.
Twin Cities Headache Neck & Back is a chiropractic only clinic, looking to hire a staff DC. We are looking to develop our clinic into a group practice with like-minded doctors of chiropractic to provide clinically excellent chiropractic care for spine conditions. We are open for a part-time DC, a full-time DC or candidate to begin part-time and transition into full-time. This is also a good opportunity for an established DC who owns their own practice and wishes to add extra hours.
The group practice model is more efficient, more patient centered, produces better patient satisfaction, reduces overhead and provides for rotating coverage so the doctors can take vacations and have time off. When clinical providers truly function as a team, it is inherently less stressful and has higher satisfaction by reducing the costs and isolation that is found in solo practices.
The position will begin with a probationary period as a benefit to both the DC and the clinic to ensure the match is favorable for all.
The ideal candidate is more interested in clinical practice rather than business, and is willing to be a team player. Must be willing to be Cox Certified and to be Acupuncture Certified.
WHO WE ARE:
The clinic’s mission is to provide clinical excellence regarding the diagnosis and management of spinal injuries, spinal conditions and spinal/head pain. We are not a wellness clinic, nor are we a multi-disciplinary clinic.
The clinic will handle all the staffing, overhead, marketing and compliance.
- Valid D.C. degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing board scores from the NBCE
- Valid MN license
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean OIG background check
- Fully eligible/current Malpractice Insurance
- Able and willing to work in a fast paced environment and maintain professionalism and accuracy
- Currently in-network provider for local health insurance plans
- Electronic Health Records experience
- MN acupuncture registration
- Cox technique certification
- Training in extremity evaluation and treatment
- 1-3 years private practice experience
- Diagnostic: Processing new patients and progress exams, from history through exam, assessment, reading diagnostic imaging and treatment planning.
- Management: Order appropriate imaging and medical co-management. Provide all patient care (adjusting, acupuncture, and assist with modalities as needed).
- Contemporaneous documentation in the EHR to academic, insurer and legal standards
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday afternoons (Part Time)
- Mon-Fri (Full Time)
- Saturday mornings possibly within the next year
- Competitive, based on experience and certifications
|Monday||8:30am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 6:00pm
|Wednesday||8:30am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 6:00pm
|Thursday||2:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 12:00pm|