Chiropractor Matthew Collins D.C.
Dr. Matthew Collins, a chiropractor, is the founder and clinic director of Twin Cities Headache Neck & Back in St. Paul, MN. He is committed to clinical excellence which has required a career dedicated to continuous post-graduate training.
He is part of an elite group of chiropractors nationally that that has completed extensive post-graduate training in triaging the injured, MRI spine interpretation, spinal orthopedics, early detection for stroke, spinal biomechanical engineering and accident reconstruction for motor vehicle accidents. He is trained and certified to use manual methods to treat herniated disc, facet joint pain and complex spinal pain. His training is cross credentialed through medical and chiropractic academia. He is board certified with the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board. He is certified with the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners.
His clinical practice is devoted to “best practices” of healthcare science, to reach an accurate diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of neck and back conditions. The types of conditions he treats range from stiff necks and minor daily headaches to complex conditions (such as facet joint injuries, motor vehicle crash injuries and herniated discs) that can require medical co-management.
Finally, he also performs medico-legal second opinions for patients who are not improving with their current treatment.
- D.C. - Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington MN, 1999.
- B.S. - Human Biology, Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington MN.
Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board, 2004.
- Certified Independent Chiropractic Examiner, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Primary Spine Care Qualified, Cleveland University Kansas City, Chiropractic Health Sciences, Academy of Chiropractic
- Trauma Team member, Cleveland University Kansas City, Chiropractic Health Sciences, Academy of Chiropractic
- Cox Certified, Cervical Spine, Decompression Manipulation, 2017.
- Cox Certified, Lumbar Spine, Decompression Manipulation, 2012.
- Acupuncture Certificate of Attainment: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2009.
- Advanced Certification, Whiplash & Brain Injury Trauma Program; Spine Research Institute of San Diego, 2009.
- Minnesota #3759
Collins ME, Misukanis TM. Chiropractic management of a patient with post traumatic vertigo of complex origin. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine 2005, Number 1, Volume 4, pg. 32-38.
- PDF of article - click here
- Minnesota Monthly, Top Chiropractor, 2015.
|Monday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 6:00pm
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
2:00pm - 6:00pm
|Thursday||2:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 12:00pm|